MARCH 4-6, 2016
WHAT: WinterFest is an annual lecture series featuring leading thinkers on issues of contemporary importance. It is a very scaled down, lecture only version of KindlingsFest our summer event.
THEME: The Legacy of C.S Lewis
With Lecturer Rev Earl Palmer.
- Friday 7PM: C.S. Lewis: Surprised by Joy:
An unbelieving Oxford scholar’s reluctant and relational journey to belief.
- Saturday 10 AM: SAT 10AM: Contemplative Worship With Jeff Johnson & Brian Moss
- Saturday SAT 11AM: Merely Christian: A compelling invitation to a larger hope.
- Saturday 7PM: Exploring the Imaginary Worlds of CS Lewis
- Sunday 9:30AM: Lewis Timeless Words for a World in Crisis
WHERE: Orcas Island Community Church 176 Madrona Street Eastsound Washington 98245
2) Book accommodations now using the suggestions below
Accommodations, Meals and Other Things To Do On Orcas.
- Accommodations Hotels, Bed & Breakfasts, Camping.
- Dining Orcas is home to a wide range of dining options.
- Outdoor Activities Whale watching, kayaking, sailing, hiking, swimming
- Unique Shopping No malls, no chains, just wonderful local shoppes.
- Transportation Ferries (Walk On or Drive On!), Planes or (walk in the water?)